WHAT IS VOICE OVER IP?
NETWORKED BASED PHONE SYSTEMS
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), is a technology that allows you to make phone calls using your high speed
Internet service instead of a standard phone line.
Why JamKo VoIP Phone Systems?
JamKo offers “VoIP Phone Service” or Voice Over IP solutions for Small to Medium Businesses, as well as residential phone services. Our voice over IP system provides unlimited simultaneous calls, allowing your business the freedom of never losing a customer to a busy signal. Our VoIP solutions are highly expandable to grow as your company grows.
All of our VoIP Phone Systems offer unlimited US calling, with local and long distance service included, for a competitive flat rate. International plans are also available.
Voice Over IP Features
- Call ConferencingYou can hold a conference with any number of people to last as long as you like, any time you like.
- Interconnected LocationsGreat for businesses with multiple locations across the state or nation.
- Call MonitoringAuthorized users the ability to listen in on and monitor calls.
- Paging & IntercomBroadcast an announcement to your entire team – or just those who you’ve selected.
- Call ParkingA feature that allows you to park a call in a spot and have the call retrieved by another extension in your system or office.
- Voice To EmailEmployees can select the email address of their choice where they’d like to receive their voicemails.
- Unlimited ExtensionsAdd extensions as your business grows.
- Automated AttendantsAuto Attendant is a powerful automated VoIP business service that replaces the need for a receptionist.
- Toll Free or 800 NumbersHaving your own 800 numbers are a proven way to grow your business.
- And Much More!For more details of features, call JamKo today.