PROTECT YOUR DATA FROM HACKERS
CYBER SECURITY PENETRATION TESTING
Through JamKo’s Risk Intelligence and Cyber Security Penetration Testing Program, it is possible to:
- Gain visibility of any sensitive data on the device: This allows you to easily identify unprotected data and its location throughout your network. Sensitive information can include (PII) Personally Identifiable Information. This includes credit card numbers, dates of birth, government issued ID’s, in addition to financial account numbers and much more. We show you how easily your sensitive information could be compromised by a cyber security hacker and consequently how costly a data breach would be for your company.
- Minimize the risk of a data breach: Avoid costly and crippling data breaches that can be detrimental not only to your business, but your company’s reputation as well.
- Build a business case for security projects: Understand the total risk of exposure within the IT environment in monetary terms. As a result can use this insight to connect security to business value. This will help justify the resources and investment required to safeguard your data from cyber security issues.
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance: Satisfy a host of compliance requirements that mandate periodic risk assessments and audits. These risk assessment audits can include, HIPAA, PCI DSS and FINRA.
- Offer more holistic security: We use a data-centric approach to security that addresses unprotected data, regardless of where it lives.